Friday, July 2, 2010

Not expect quite objects but more about Glenbow Museum: Calgary (Canada)




In 130- 9 Avenue SE located the a Beautiful Museum which name is Glenbow Museum and it’s a largest western Canada Museum as well as around 93,000 feet space for exhibitions over three floors. Here regularly changing exhibits and here number of unseen and unknown objects which you want to see. There 20 galleries are filled with artifacts.
There experience was so great. I came out from my hotels in Calgary and visited to this place. I came here for 3 hours one day –all by myself and here found best exploring and unreliable objects which can’t imagine by us. There I loved Indian and Egyptian exhibition. I was so nice and peaceful area. to watch this museums, I felt that have never been to watch like that place in my life and it is true. And I encourage to every ages tourists or group to watch this awesome place and make best known in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment