Thursday, July 1, 2010

Calgary-- A business trip went back to pleasure holidays

I had visited to Calgary number of time and each time I was new and I was nothing about the city. But few months ago when I came here then decided about vacation after business work.
Before to came here booked already Calgary hotels at great pricing as well as the service of that hotel was so excellent who sited in middle of city where looking lots of business offices. I was reading literature in my hotel room and decided that will go to adventure to city after work.
It was not more time to finished work. It was third day of this city. the downtown were so compact as well as their weather was so good in hot summer time and best for waking travel. during the city tour I had counted number of attraction places such as Fort Calgary), parks (Prince's Island), museums (Glenbow), unique shopping (The Bay downtown, Eau Claire, crafts in Kensington, and The Beehive for scented items, a Canadian jewelry chain, Birk's, that has some inexpensive Olympic designs), and plenty of good restaurants.
I heard about the festival of city which are Taste of Calgary in August –the Stampede and in July the Glenbow Museum hosts some fascinating special exhibits, and others to suit many tastes.
I had never forget to Royal tyrrell Museums which was the best place for us inside east It was situated. In additionally the Banff and Jasper National Park I couldn’t miss thus caught it.

No comments:

Post a Comment